- What is the cost of the course and what methods of payment are accepted?
The cost of each course is located in the course catalog. You may pay using all major credit cards (Visa ®, MasterCard ®, Discover ® or American Express ®) or electronic check payment (Telecheck ®).
- Is it secure to send my credit card information over the Internet?
Yes, all 360training web sites incorporate HTTPS technology making them safe and secure to process monetary transactions. HTTPS is the Hyper-Text Transfer Protocol with SSL Encryption. It is the most popular network protocol for establishing secure connections for exchanging documents on the World Wide Web.
- What happens if I get disconnected from the Internet?
If you get disconnected from the Internet, then you will need to log back into your account. If this happens, then you will be returned to the beginning of the lesson that you were working on when you were disconnected.
- Can I take the course from various locations and computers?
The courses are available to you from any computer that has access to the Internet.
- What happens if I have technical difficulties or the system malfunctions during the course?
If you experience any problem while taking the course, then please call 1-800-442-1149 (press 1 for Customer Service) or e-mail @ firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. 360training provides customer service 24 hours a day, 7days a week, 365 days a year.
- Can I take this course with the AOL ® browser?
You can take the course with any browser of your choice, although 360training does not support the AOL ®, Mozilla ®, Firefox ® and Netscape ® Browser. This means our technical support team is not able to help you in the event of a problem while taking a course with the any of these browsers. We do suggest that you use Microsoft Internet Explorer browser (version 6.0 or latest), while signed on with AOL ®. To do this, log in to AOL ® and minimize the program. While still connected to the Internet, click on the START button in the lower left-hand corner of your screen. Click PROGRAMS, and then click INTERNET EXPLORER ®. The program icon will have a blue colored "e" shaped icon.
- Do I need to use a PC? What if I have a Macintosh?
If you have a MAC ®, then you can still sign on to take any of our classes. Many of our customers have taken their courses on MACs ® and had no problems whatsoever. However, be aware that our technical support team may be unable to assist you, should you encounter technical difficulties. They do not have MACs ® and, therefore, may be unable to replicate any problem you may encounter. If you have a MAC ®, then you will need the latest version of Internet Explorer ®, as well as the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player ®.
- Do I need to have sound on my computer to take these classes?
While sound is another feature of our courses, it is not necessary for a customer to have sound in order to learn the course material or complete the course. All information played in audio is also displayed in text by the course player.
- How do I get a username or password? What do I use it for? What should I do if I forget it?
The username and password is selected by the student. It should be unique and something that you can easily remember. We suggest using your e-mail address. You will use the same username and password each time you attempt to log in to the virtual university page to access your course. This information is entered in the returning students section on the homepage of the virtual university. If you forget your password, then you can call 800-442-1149 (press 1 for customer service) to request it.
- How long can I access the course?
You will have 6 consecutive hours to complete the TABC certification course. The course is only 4 hours long, so you have 2 hours for breaks if you would like. If you go over the 6 hour time limit, a new course will be added to your account free of charge and you will have to start the course from the beginning.
- TABC does not show that I am certified. When will the information be sent to TABC?
Student information is sent to the TABC on a weekly basis. However, it may be longer before the TABC enters the information into the system.
- If I lose my certificate, who do I need to contact in order to receive a reprint? How long will this process take? What is the cost associated with a reprint?
You should contact customer service at 800-442-1149 or email@example.com to request a reprint. It could take up to 4 weeks for you to receive the new certificate. The cost of the reprint is $10.
- What is the refund policy?
All tuition and fees paid for the course are due and refundable when: (a) the course of instruction is discontinued by the school, preventing a student from completing the course; OR (b) the enrollment of student was procured as a result of any misrepresentation in advertising, promotion materials of the school, or representation made by an owner or employee of the school. All refunds will be completed within 30 days after the effective date of enrollment termination.
- Once I complete the course, can I still access the material?
No. Once you have completed the course, you will no longer have access to the course material.
- Is the course material printable?
No. The course material is not printable.
- Will the course have a final exam?
Yes. There will be a final examination at the end of your course.
- How long will the course take to complete?
On the course catalog page, the length of the course is displayed by the course name.
- Will I be able to print a certificate of completion?
Yes. There will be a printable certificate available once you complete and pass the final exam.
- Is an official certificate mailed?
Yes. If you took an alcohol seller/server course, an official certificate is mailed to you the next business day after you complete the course.
- Is express delivery available for my official certificate?
No. All certificates are sent via USPS mail.
- How do I know if I need the on-premise or off-premise course?
The on-premise alcohol seller/server course is for those who serve alcohol to customers in the establishment and the customer consumes the alcohol in the establishment (i.e. restaurant, bar, etc). The off-premise alcohol seller/server course is for those who sell alcohol to customers and the customer consumes the alcohol elsewhere (i.e. liquor store, grocery store, convenience store).
- I just took an alcohol seller/server course. When am I officially certified?
You are officially certified when you complete the course and pass the final exam.
- How long do I have to complete the course?
You have 1 year from your registration to complete the course.
- *PLEASE NOTE*
Due to new state requirements in different states, courses become obsolete and may expire without notice; If your course has expired please contact Customer Service at (800) 442-1149 (press 1 from the main menu)